24" washer in a 6 gallon bucket?

Eh, for the most part, they get it white.
(not a pun)

But they get it “included” white" not “paying for it,” white.
In all fairness, they are doing what they are used to… hitting the ground running.

It’s the one exception I make in my training. :o

Humm, I usually hit the cobwebs and carry a chip brush for the sills because I feel you on the mud. But what I’m talking about is the normal wind blown dust that cakes the window itself. I guess I could fit one of my screen washer brushes to a handle and hit the window too, but that seems like it would take more time than it would save (dump bucket and refil vs dry brushing every window).

However, I have had a few jobs where the dirt was so bad, that I had to brush down the window before cleaning it. There was a mud storm a couple years back that was super bad. Ever see mud come out of the sky? It was like that. A lady called and wanted her windows cleaned and when I said “It’s supposed to rain this afternoon.” She said “I don’t care, I need these windows cleaned.” Sure enough it looked like someone poured a bucket of mud on her windows. Solid.

Yeah, I must admit.
For all the shit I cry about, I never have an issue with “blowing, thick, dirt.”

Road salt kind of sucks, but at least it’s only for a couple of months.

It really helps to wipe down the glass with a wet rag first… Two quick wipes If it’s that dirty… Rags cost less than washers and I think it’s much easier and faster than changing water and washers several times a day… That’s just me…

Yeah that’s desert living FOR SURE. We don’t see that here… Our trees filter that stuff…

I’m not sure I’d wipe the windows in your case…

I’m with everything you say here , except wetting . Especially route work , an outsides. When dipping your strip Wahser in a round bucket I feel you need to dip each side. So the strip washer gets wet evenly. You don’t need to pull away from your bucket with a soaking wet Washer You can use your hand to wring out a little or a lot depending what your doing.

I’m all about the round bucket the rectangle buckets are to cumbersome .

Like Jared says sometimes you need to wring out the crap on the Washer . I’m not using that big ass brush on route work windows really no need to . Maybe during pollen season but to me it’s a extra step. I don’t have much cob webs here so maybe it’s different somewhere else.

Yes if there is lot of dust or cobwebs that would be a good thing to do before wetting. I like to use my track brush on resi sills before wetting if there very dirty or dusty.

Oh! When my strip Wahser need to be cleaned off of stuff. I dip it then run my squeegee down both sides

Outside my bucket of course , you could also take the strip washer off the handle an dip an ring
Takes all , but two seconds

I use a 22" on storefronts btw 24" squeegee
Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app.

Except you dont want to be dong this during winter. A few sharp shakes of the mop after you dip both ends will leave the right amount of water on the mop.

You would Know! That’s why I wear glazier gloves water proof . First few stops my water is still nice an hot. That don’t last long though. Why are we talking winter :cool: