30" squeegee rubber is just too #%**& expensive

I always cut down my 22’s for my 14’s… It’s kind’ve a system I have going…

A lot of times I use only a 20. If I have a 2nd it’s usually a 16. A house full of cut-ups, then I’ll break out a variety of smaller ones.

I only keep the 14 on deck because three of my bi-monthlys take it… And the 22 seems to be my best bet for larger windows… But yeah you’re right it pays to have a ton of small ones around for those awkward sizes… It seems like the small windows require more variety in squeegee size…

Just for everyone’s information, I have not cut my 30" channel. I have paid the 60+ dollars for the rubber before and probably will again. The only reason I mentioned it was to get your opinions. Like most, if not all of you, I am constantly trying to improve my window cleaning efficiency. That also means that I am constantly trying to be the most cost effective without sacrificing quality or efficiency. I do appreciate your input.

Ask a question, we WILL give you our input. We got opinions like assholes… Wether anybody likes it or not…

i always prefer buying the rubbers that are 42 inch. this size is really useful, can get 3 x 14 inchers from it for starters l. last 3 yrs used Moerman