ACWC Sneak Peak Promo

[B]Ok so in the past 12 hours I have gotten about 15 PM’s and Emails inquiring about the Sneak Peak promo. I figured to make it easier I would just post a little FAQ about it.[/B]

1 Spend $500 with WCR and you get to hang out at ACWC with a pad and pen. Yes it is true

2 Yes you can write down anything you like, except: customer names and phone #s

3 Yes you can hang out in my office with me if you like.

4 I dont really care what you do here as long as your quite.

5 The only room you can not go into and take notes is the financial room.

6 Yes you can go out with a crew for the day if you like.

7 No you can not sleep here, but there is a hotel a quarter of a mile away that has good rates.

8 Can I spend more than 8 hours there? Sure you can spend a full day if you like ACWC is open 12 hours a day.

9 If I spend a thousand can I spend 2 days there? Sure that would be fine.

1. Can I bring someone with me? NO

2. Can I come on a saturday? No Monday through Friday only!

3. When does this promo end? June first… we are only running it for month.

4. If I make a purchase now can I visit you in the fall when I will be up that way? Sure that would be fine.

If anyone has any questions, comments, complaints about the scandalous photo, please fell free to to drop them in this post. You can also email me or PM me.

Thanks

Hey Chris. I liked the video of your office. It was cool

You guys are very organized and have a lot of good systems in place.

I am a neat and organization freak. As I mentioned in the video… it was actually kinda messy yesterday as we are in busy season.

Thanks Mike

I really enjoyed the video too. I think I’m just nosy :stuck_out_tongue: Its funny that a lot of real estate agents now sell through this video medium & it works.

That’s some warehouse you have there :smiley:

Can we spend $500 and have a few beers with Chris and Alex?

Can you ever Larry!! No charge for that… If you have been following WCR Nation Alex and I have been developing a slight obsession for you. If your coming to going to that DelFest maybe we can drive down and meet you. WE WANT LARRY ON THE SHOW!!

only on film

Larry,

Do you know how jealous I will be if you go to Delfest? You know I can’t go. Darn baby!

Chris and Alex,

I haven’t seen a Sparks in your hand yet. At least I think that’s what that crazy drink you had in SD was.

Loved the video!

Very nice. I may just have to prepare a similar one for my secret headquarters, too!

I won’t be in Cumberland – just checking to see if you’re reading these posts…

Del McCoury Band will be in San Francisco at the free Hardly Strictly Bluegrass 8 festival October 3 to 5: http://www.hardlystrictlybluegrass.com/

I caught the first episode, but still need to catch up and download the rest. Wish I could travel to MD for the festival and to meet Seth, Chris, and Alex, but alas…

I also fell behind on Kevin’s broadcasts due workload.

Both of these productions are very enjoyable and of great benefit to our industry. We are fortunate to have these resources.

I haven’t seen a Sparks in your hand yet. At least I think that’s what that crazy drink you had in SD was.

I think Alex had one in episode #2… Im about 75% positive.

and the promo is winding down the last day will be 5/30/08

thanks to everyone…

Both of these productions are very enjoyable and of great benefit to our industry. We are fortunate to have these resources.

Thx man. Sorry its been a couple of weeks…brutal computer hard drive issues and overall IT headaches…man I hate PC`s…more coming soon!