Anyone have this picute but in better quality?

I bookmarked your (starbrite) site 3 years ago when I was first getting into the biz. I remember that image well. I already assumed years ago that that was your intellectual property. I hope others here (all kidding aside folks) respect that.

Don’t go suing anyone here Doug. Let’s hope people will do the right thing.

I spoke on the phone with Doug last year and he offered that I could use that image. I haven’t done so , but I was thinking about it.

This is such a joke. So Doug is going to file a copyright infringement lawsuit in Federal Court at a minimum litigation cost of $350,000 and 2-5 years of time, to protect a cheap pricing graphic?

If he does then simply file a “declaratory relief” action, thereby allowing you to pick a court that is convenient to, or otherwise beneficial to you. Then counter-sue him, attacking the validity of his ownership of the copyright and, perhaps, adding some counterclaims for antitrust or other unfair competitive practices. LOL.

Good luck on that Doug!

Note: My comments are not meant to encourage anyone to use someone else’s work, only to point out how ridiculous it is to threaten a lawsuit as your first protective action. Just try being nice.

What an amazing thread! Very entertaining. Thanks Doug!