Attorney viewed waiver

Micah,

It’s funny you mentioned that. My wife and I were just discussing our vacation this year to Florida, with a stop in Mt. Pleasant to see my brother and sister-in-law. Maybe I’ll look you up while we’re there.

Anyways, I see what you’re saying about the fab debris. I have seen it, and I know exactly how to look and listen for it (the pops and bangs), but I am just saying that I haven’t seen much of it lately around here. I wonder if the glass in your area is bought from a different manufacturer than the stuff we see here. I know that there are a limited amount of window producers, but I know that certain parts of the country have their own glass maker in the same geographical region as their major market/business.

Anyways, I am not seeing as much of here. Who the hell knows, I may see nothing but that tomorrow.

I’d love to see someone doing a video/class explaining it a little further and in plain words for everybody to understand and see …

I know about Dan’s videos but I was thinking more about someone from here, one of us, like Tony for example.

We all take FD for granted but fail to detect it, or use wrong methods.
I see another video series coming soon :smiley:

In my area, Arch and Old Castle are the two prominent ones that I see fab. debris on. There’s been a few odd ones, but I don’t recall their names. There’s also been a fair amount of glass that I’ve noticed fab. debris on with no tempering stamp. I’m assuming this is heat strengthened as opposed to full blown tempered.

I do very little CCU clean up. Most of the time I see the glass after the CCU. The owners or managers are very interested in what the scratches are… but you see their hearts drop when you explain that there’s really nothing that can be done expect replacement.

I’m thankful that FD isn’t as common where you’re at. Hopefully that will migrate down here!

Bert, first a word of caution - never assume you can detect completely the presence of FD. Much of the garbage is microscopic and you could run across it and never know until the lighting was just right. Wcers should never put themselves in the position where a lawyer or judge could say “you said you could detect the presence of FD and you still scratched these windows”.

I know here in my part of the Midwest it’s getting worse w/ FD not better.

I agree Tony,
Getting worse, in fact so bad, I can here it using the squeegee at times. It’s phucked up stuff. Wondering if Mexico has 2 deal w/ fd? I will be there Wed. and will let u all know 12 days after…