August = depression

Power-lifting, is my love language. Call me weird but if work gets stressful I know I need to get into the gym throw on some christian worship music, or EDM (depends on the mood) and lift heavy weights. It clears my mind, and calms my mood.

1 Like

Its fine, that was 9 years ago, so Im just thankful I never have had to have surgery. I’ve debated getting back into it, but most of the time I feel like my body is close to its limit so I don’t want to push it. The diet has been an issue for me as well. :rofl: I’m glad it works so well for you. I will have to think about easing into it. Right now I will likely just do body weight at home until the powerwashing side of my business I just started gets settled.

@Garry thanks, but a chiro is actually the one took what was a bad situation and made it much worse so I am very leary of going back to one. It was a decently bad herniation, and the chiro just kept going through the motions for a month before I realized it was making it worse and he wasn’t willing to admit that. It got to where I would scream when just turning over in bed, and I couldn’t feel the back of my left leg. 3 months after injury I finally went to a ortho who said considering how bad the herniation was he was surprised I wasn’t worse. (Which was weird because I felt pretty bad) The only reason he didn’t schedule me for surgery right away was because of my age. It took me a year and half before I could even jog again. So, I know Chiros help some people, but I personally won’t go back to one if I can help it. I do appreciate your comment though, and Im glad to hear it helps you!

I differentiate from Chiropractors. Sports Med Chiropractor that deals with sports injuries and herniated disks is the way to go. One Chiro I used to go to used to work on football player injuries and had me walking, cycling, and lifting comfortably again. It took 5 or 6 months, but I was better. My present Chiropractor is only about 5 minutes from me and also deals with sports injuries a lot. Makes a difference I think.

1 Like

I’ve been seeing a chiropractor for almost two years after a hernia. I was unable to walk without screaming in pain for days. He got me back in shape and I’ve been going monthly ever since. Recent accident was causing tingling all over and he was quick to get that addressed. Find my chiropractor indispensable!

2 Likes

Usually August and September are my busiest months…but only for commercial. Every year around this time I’ll usually get a large military base job, or CCU. Not this year tho. But september hasn’t hit yet so fingers crossed.

Most of my commercial clients except the really big outfits, are saying they’re building’s are empty for the most part. Some of their tenants aren’t paying or are extremely late, and with these my service gets put on hold.

Not sure why, its only going to be more expensive when and if they do get the windows cleaned again.

You gotta expect some losses with the virus and stay at home orders and the like.

1 Like

Hey @Garry, sorry long day yesterday. I appreciate the info, I didnt know there was a difference. Ill have to look into one at some point. Right now my back feels good, but this is good info to have.