Not all hard workā€¦

5 Likes

Very nice, great view of the city!

2 Likes

Oh, the possibilitiesā€¦

4 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome guys!!! Really cool.

1 Like

Joshua itā€™s great video, Iā€™m looking forward to your and Benā€™s @Lavage_de_vitres_Uni future videos!

Oh yeah Iā€™m subscribed to your guys channel! :wink:

1 Like

Just passed 1,000 city riding miles since mid March. Canā€™t believe how much fun Iā€™ve had. Best year of work ever. The expenses and time that Iā€™ve saved for not using my truck is tremendous. Itā€™s completely changed my business.

4 Likes

That great to hear Joshua!

Thatā€™s a great setup!

2 Likes

Thanks Steve!

2 Likes

Here is a cool concept for a major window cleaning setup.
Armadillo

1 Like

Thatā€™s kinda cool.

1 Like

Thanks for the link, Garry! Hydrogen fuel cell. Incredible. Weā€™ve spoken ideas with them and companies who have used them in Europe. Gotten a quote and they are expensive! I think thereā€™s only one in North America so far. Will wait for more.

Itā€™d be hard to justify and risky with zero after purchase mechanical, electrical support.

Beautiful machines though!

2 Likes

I would imagine someone could bring bring the price down or design a comparable set up with solar/battery power?

1 Like

nothing like an az summer day cooking eggs on a sidewalk

1 Like

They sell a dumbed down more basic ā€œebikeā€ version with a little 250 watt motor and a Li-ion battery but, if my memory serves me right, it was $10k including delivery. With the way things are going in our overly congested gridlocked cities, itā€™s only a matter of time when we see more of these and more local makers of pedal powered e-cargo vehiclesā€¦ UPS just launched a etrike delivery service at a branch in Toronto. Other companies soon to followā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s interesting to here.

Doesnā€™t it feel good to be ahead of a movement!

1 Like

I like the concept and wish I was in a city where this was feasible or beneficial. I would be terrified to use a bike here. For one everything is so spread out here and the roads arenā€™t bike friendly at all. I would he afraid to get run over. If all I did was route works or even commercial I would ride a motorcycle scooter. For residential itā€™s not possible. Too much equipment to haul.

It would be awesome to add exercise to the daily work routine though.

1 Like

Window cleaning is such a stripped down, simple occupation. Itā€™s great to see Josh Adriance takes the whole thing to its natural limits. Light, portable equipment and self propelled transport too.

2 Likes

Check this out for cycle routes in Assen:-

No problems there for mobile window cleaners

Steve

Absolutely brilliant Ben and Josh. What capacity is the tank?

1 Like