Bad night of practicing

I like that. I like it so much, I’m stealing it. :sunglasses:

Thank you @Westernwyatt

Great advice Wyatt. @BaBz take this advice . It will save you a lot of frustration.

3 Likes

@BaBz you don’t need a small channel for storefront work. 18" is the perfect size in most cases. Learn to use that backflip like it was meant to be used. Its really not heavy your body is just not use to that feeling yet. Straight pulls are your friend.

5 Likes

@Dee, Go for it!

1 Like

Sorbo channel won’t fit the backflip handle i don’t think. May want to do some homework before you start “the collection”.

I want to get the ninja handle which will hold sorbo channels.:slight_smile:

Triangles at the bottom is the reason many window cleaners fan 90% of the window then straight pull the bottom coz no matter how hard they try they cant get rid of the triangles, the reason the triangle formed is that the squeegee, the turn was not fluid and its likely you are hitting the corner causing a bounce as you turn leaving a triangle looking mark.

3 Likes

It’s fine to have your eye on some new tools in future days. But you already have a fine tool in the backflip. The only thing preventing you from doing world-class work is YOU. Keep practicing. :grin::+1:

Skills are more important than tools.

5 Likes

Im not hittin the corner and bouncing up. Im 99% sure its from pushing the TOP part of the squeegee back before i start my last pull pushing water onto the window

Regarding sellable skills, customers only care about the product;clean glass, not the process; str8s, fanning, cloth, etc.

Speedy technique and skill will become important once you start acquiring multiple clients that need to be serviced the same day. Until then, just focus on clean glass and good customer relations.

5 Likes

That’s my storefront go-to right now. I like it a lot.

4 Likes

You’re right but WCR sells a super channel handle kit which can convert it to hold wide body channels. That’s what I did. only down side is no more standard channels unless you which the backing plate back.