Best time to call the potential customer back?

A couple of times recently, I have received missed calls from people who want an estimate. I call them back and typically receive their voicemail. I leave a message and never hear back.

Basically, its phone tag. Its annoying and I need to try and avoid it. I noticed that when I am leaving the message it is typically during the day, when people are working. Maybe, I should call back at like 6:30 PM when people are done and most have already eaten dinner.

Thoughts?

Are you calling from your home phone or a dedicated business phone? The reason I ask is the people may be home but when they Joe Smith come up on the caller ID they say I don’t know a Joe Smith. This happens to me sometimes during the day if I need to call a customer to let them know I will be early or late, I use my own phone to make those calls, I don’t want to carry two phones. Just something to think about.

You might try texting them back with a draft you already have written?

If I am returning a missed call and get their voicemail, I ID myself as the window cleaner returning their call. I would like to come out to provide them with their free estimate. I need their address and a good time to stop by. If they could please return my call, I am excited about meeting them and having the opportunity to earn their business.

test

ajkfhdkjfjsdklfhdhg

hhh

test

test

test