Bidding by square footage on a future build

Hey guys, I was approached today by an operations manager who wants us to regularly clean a long stretch of continuous glass on a commercial building thats going through a massive remodel. Theres nothing I can physically see yet, but he basically just showed me a mock up of what its going to look like, and wants a price for regularly monthly cleaning, outside only.
The details explained to me are:

• It’s two stretches of window glass that are continuous with no frames in between, just breaks where the new piece starts every few feet.
  • One stretch is approx. 6 ft high by 700 ft long and the other maybe 400 ft long. (rough estimate by him)
  • All glass is accessible from a large flat roof so you can walk the roof and clean them as if they were ground level. (1 story roof)

It seems like a very uncomplicated job, but I’m just having a hard time visualizing the scope / timing and crew size in my head. And a little lost as to how to properly price by square ft.

Any help offered would be really appreciated!

1 Like

https://community.windowcleaner.com/t/square-foot-pricing/722

Just give him a rough estimate based on the information he gave you, which would be about 220 windows if they were 5 feet wide. Then if you base it on a price per window whatever that window count changes to you can adjust to rather easily

1 Like

Give him your maintance cleaning price , And tell him the first clean could be double the Maintenance cleaning