Biggest Event in the Northeast in YEARS!

[COLOR=#333333]Are you working a job or do you own a company? Do you want to build a solid, self-sustaining, and PROFITABLE business?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]Don’t miss the keynote address of the Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar, “Injecting Systems Into Your Business” by renowned efficiency expert, business owner, and super amazing guy Curt Kempton.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]This will be the biggest event that the Northeast has seen in years with a ton of informative classes and speakers and a trade show to check out your favorite vendors’ brand new stuff! Seats are filling fast and the room block is almost done. Register NOW for the biggest event so far this year.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]Commercial sales guru April Dodson will be giving the discourse, " Systems and Automation" which will dovetail nicely into Curt’s presentation. If you’re really going to make this a business and not just a job you need to be in Bethlehem, PA for the Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]Other topics will include:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]Suburban SEO Survival Training[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Upscale Residential Marketing[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]As well as how-to classes on fleet washing, roof cleaning, paver and concrete cleaning and sealing, and much more.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]Don’t miss the Friday night cocktail social “Meet the Vendors” and check out all the new stuff for 2014. Come by the WCR booth and meet Alex and Chris.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]Seats are going fast for the biggest pressure washing event the Northeast has seen in year, or possibly EVER. Nationally renowned speakers, a packed trade show, and LOTS of networking to kick off the 2014 season with a BANG![/COLOR]

http://pw-seminar.com

What’s the weather going to be like? :wink:

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

It’s Always Sunny In Philadel… uh, Bethlehem.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Effective Sales to HOAs and Property Managers

Michael Goeller spent years exclusively selling to HOAs and PMs. Come learn the tactics, techniques, and strategies for not only getting to the decision maker but HOW TO CLOSE THEM.

Register now at Home | Pressure Washing Seminar & EducationPressure Washing Seminar & Education | Educational Classes [March 6th - March 7th, 2014] Pressure Washing Seminar [March 7th - March 9th, 2014].

Im so excited we are finally getting an event in my area… It will be nice to not have to get on a plane…

If anyone is flying into Newark on Friday and need a ride, let me know lol.

Don’t forget that WCR’s own Chris Cartwright is going to teach us “Suburban SEO Survival Tactics” on Sunday.
I’m looking forward to that!

Sunday’s seminar schedule will include:

“Effective Sales Tactics for HOAs and Property Managers” by Michael Goeller
“Suburban SEO Survival Guide” by Chris Cartwright
“Ten Things You Were Afraid To Ask” by Tim Fields

As well as classes on:

Power washing
Roof cleaning
Paver Cleaning and Sealing
Meteorology For Contractors
Direct Mail
Fleet Washing
Understanding PW chemicals
Water Reclamation
And more

Today is the last day to save on registration.
Register now at http://pw-seminar.com

Can’t wait to hear Curt Kempton again… He was awesome at NOLA! What a wealth of great, useful, information.

In light of the recent bad weather in the northeast Jack Kramer is extending the early registration price of $169 through Saturday.

Thanks, Jack!

http://pw-seminar.com

Please be sure to mention the Pressure Washing Seminar in order to get the special rate of $69.00 at the hotel.

A hot breakfast is available for all hotel guests.

Complementary Airport Shuttle.

Complementary Wireless Internet.

I was wrong.
Jack extended the discounted registration through today.
Come kick off your 2014 season with a bang!

Indeed!

Here’s proxy Google results for the town with the second highest median income in the country…

Wanna know how? See you in Bethlehem :slight_smile:

Anyone else in Bethlehem for the Thursday pre seminar class?

Friday class for me

We had around 160 attendees last year. It was a packed house and a lot of fun!

Seminar | Pressure Washing Seminar & EducationPressure Washing Seminar & Education