Building a website 2018

GoDaddy for domain and Squarespace for website/hosting.

I am going to go with x theme, actually about to download it right now.

I checked out your site and I like the layout, if you donā€™t mind I might steal some ideas from yours? Of course it wonā€™t be verbatim and I also plan to offer a few more services then you do so it will look different.

I noticed your site is clean and thereā€™s not tons of info on it, which is what I like because some I feel are too wordy. I am wondering how that affects with SEO though?

Regards,

& Thanks and advance for all your help thus far, I know Iā€™ve been bugging.

1 Like

Sure help yourself. The thing that will make it pop is the background image. The best thing to search for on residential are flooring company pictures like hardwood flooring or maybe realtor sites.

Yes sir, thatā€™s what I noticed about your site. It grabs your attention and thereā€™s just enough info to where it does not bore you.

I do want to have places where I get into more details about the services and processes, specially with soft washing and pressure washing but I know for the majority of consumers your site is what you want, grab their attention and just enough info with a clean, professional look.

Thanks Again

1 Like