Busier than ever before!

I am busier than I ever expected to be going into my second year of business. Today being my first day off in over 2 weeks, I’m lovin life!

How’s it going for you?

This is my 2 nd season. Busier than last year & working 7 days a week since mid March. Im rocking, cant keep up with the demand. ( part timer for now). Hope everyone else is doing great. Remember, what you put into it is what you will get out of it. Im constantly thinking of growing & just getting better & better

Great to hear you guys are busy! Things are insanely busy here as well.

Did over $4000 worth of estimates today. Phone won’t stop ringing. Loving it.

We are having a fantastic year as well!

i’m still doing this as a part time thing but havent had a day off in over 2 months. the possibility of being on my own is right there but have a baby coming in 2 months. scary thought walking away from the 7-5 job and doing it all alone. i know that i can do it, but…

I’m sure the demand is there. Keep at it!

Thats awesome! I wish I could get my phone to start ringing. Getting about 1 job a week right now but I just started.

Right now I have about 4-5 houses a week for the next month. On top of route work.

Every other year its crapped out the week before and after Memorial Day, this year the phone is ringing like crazy! Sat in a park today for an hour and a half taking booking after booking :slight_smile:

Great to hear everyone having a good month and just completed my second day of beating the streets and getting fliers out. Staying optimistic and thinking I can’t expect a call after the first 2 days I suppose but it would be nice

What is this “day off” that you speak of?

I’m in the same boat, it’s hard to leave a paycheck and benefits to clean windows full time. The window business became another full time job along time ago and now I have 3 on my crew and we still struggle trying to keep up with all of my existing customers and new.

Business has been record setting since march. we’ll hit $25k this month

Brennon,
How many employees you have?

We of the modest business size…

Have scheduled enough work to hit 100% of last year’s revenue by the third week of June.

Very busy. 2-3 houses a day, 5 days a week and a few Saturdays too. Booked well into June. Averaging at least 1 or 2 calls a day. Riding high right now.

me a full timer and a part timer. 5 days a week

Happy all of you are doing GREAT! I myself am struggling for any work. I’ve done the flyer thing, walked door to door, have a web site that I set up but the phone just isn’t ringing. I’m in NY about 30 miles south east of Albany in Columbia county. There are a lot of nice neighborhoods around here that I have visited and handed out flyers in. My marketing funds are super tight, what else can I do to get the phone ringing like you guys. BTW this is my first year but I was expecting a little more action. I started window cleaning after being laid off but have been planing it for a while. Need to find some way to support my wife and 3 kids, more phone action will definitely help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

What does your flyer look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk