Busy in San Diego?

I’ll PM ya!

I’ve been booked 2 weeks out for months. I’m probably a little underpriced but I network A LOT and it’s paying off. I’m in 3 networking groups and get leads from them all. Le tip has been the very best. The La Jolla Chapter has a window cleaner in it (me) but the other chapters are without a wc. check it out. My prices are slowly rising. Not sure what the average is around SD but…

Wow Tory, you come all the way up my way? Property mgmt I’m sure. What bldgs do you do?

not too many here on wcr would charge $55 for 20 windows in and out

Bruce, I only come up that way if its over a grand. You won’t see me at any houses, trust me. As for the buildings…there is a few off the 15 and California something…don’t remember. Just industrial stuff.

Paul,
Glad its working out for you. Yes, your prices are very low, but you are filling a void in the market. For the quality of work that you do, you SHOULD charge more but if you are comfortable with it then go for it.

I have known about you for some time now, mainly from calls asking for prices and when I tell them they give me yours and are almost angry with me haha.

There really is no average here. Some will charge an extremely high price, some will charge next to nothing.

That is actually old data and I need to update that. But if I can walk up to a piece of glass, say 3x4, and clean the outside only and not deal with anything else, thats actually a good rate. I can clean a 3x4 in less than a minute, so that would be 60 per hr=$165/hr. I understand that I need to factor driving, expenses, etc …so I end up w/ $75 /hr. good enough for me, for the easiest cleaning conditions you could ask for.

who says $75 dollars an hour is what a wc’r should make?