Carbon Fiber Handle and s channel plus

So the Unger S Plus channels have been out for maybe 2 years now but never made their way to the US. They were included on the Unger Ultimate squeegee complete, that fancy squeegee with the carbon fiber handle that came in the display box. The Unger S Plus and the carbon fiber handle was never made available for purchase aside from that complete collectors kit. Those kits are gone as well, maybe a few distributors who expected to sell more still have some but Unger Global (US) is fresh out, have been for months.

I don’t think anyone is going to go through the trouble of importing serious volume to make it worth wile for Unger bringing them to the US for resale. Unger needs to sell thousands of units to even think about bringing a product into the US location, we fought to have Scrim brought over back in… 2009- 2010. By the way, that is no longer available in the US.

We do order things from The Window Cleaning Warehouse in the UK pretty frequently so if a few people seriously wanted some of these we could see about bringing some into stock but we would need a serious commitment. These only come in 3 sizes from what I can see, 12", 14", and 18".

As for the carbon fiber handles, I don’t see these available anywhere.

2 Likes