Carbon Fiber Handle and s channel plus

Speaking of the carbon fibre handle… I don’t know about the rest of you guys but I would be interested in a line of carb fib handles…

1 Like

I guess the only place we can get that one is on ebay shipped out of the uk

1 Like

Or in a $150 anniversary package… ?

Im in for several channels alex!

1 Like

id likely sell my carbon fibre unger that i won in a comp. its not ever been used still in its presentation box . message me if u want it offer me a price but think careful i will only listen to the 1st price you offer as i refuse to bargain its my company policy .

3 Likes

I’m kinda anal about stuff like that. Since its numbered and a collectible I wouldnt want to use it. Even if it costs the same amount as purchasing the regular carbon fiber handle separately.

Its the same thing when I buy a tool set and lose one socket. I now hate that tool set and probably wont use it unless I get a socket that matches the others.

3 Likes

pretty sure itd not stand up to daily use for long if im honest. the channel is so thin alloy itd bend in a short while i feel

. nontheless the whole thing feels incredibly light

4 Likes

Too bad they didn’t put some titanium alloy in the channel so it wouldn’t bend…

2 Likes

How about a carbon fiber channel??

1 Like

Window cleaners complain about having to buy 12 rubbers at a time, I think carbon fiber channels would not sell very well…

7 Likes

Ha! You got a point there…

1 Like

Do you really get complaints about that?

I dont like ordering less than a gross anymore, just doesnt seem worth it to buy 12 rubbers

Yep

2 Likes

You certainly know your market well. I think some manufacturers don’t really listen to the market. It reflects in their products. It seems more and more manufacturers want to try and make the market something it’s not. I would add that window cleaners mentality also reflects the ups and downs of their own market as well. When its good it’s good and when it’s jot it’s not. It takes a frugal mindset to make something of it.

I see manufacturers discontinuing products that very well and I’ve seen some crap brought to the market for whatever reason.

4 Likes