Chatttta

Ettore handles are faster.

2 Likes

Something like a spandex or lycra unitard would probably reduce drag and improve your efficiency of motion as well. Thanks for a useless video. (I kid) :grin:

3 Likes

Why do I get the feeling this is a direct quote from a YouTube comment? :smiling_imp:

YouTube: where all commenters are apparently related to TGrove…

4 Likes

Nut uh, not all of em. I started watching YouTube last week so I know.

5 Likes

That’s actually not me cleaning at all.

3 Likes

Tide w bleach alternative country morning scent. No Wings of Dove.

3 Likes

If you employ the “chatta” technique with a liquidator channel using Pulex soft rubber, I find it critical that you not use a #2 size paper clip in the end clip unless you mix ecover with gg4 and a splash of organic apple cider vinegar. Otherwise, use a # 3 paper clip bit cut precisely at 1 cm (has to be a metric length or it will cause a line).

5 Likes

Good tip. Of course, I’ve always been a huge fan of the #2 but that’s just me. I’ve been cleaning windows since my mother was an infant so what do I know.

2 Likes

And a tsp of Lemongrass essential oil for hard water stains. Also can be reused in the evening for bubble bath.

2 Likes

We prefer gain mountain breeze . We have also found that detailing with bounce sheets leaves a terrific scent that will linger around the windows for a few hours. Omg have you tried adding tea tree oil to you solution? It’s amazing …

I lost a hard water job to a customer that said she used dryer sheets and got the hard water off. Look it up, its one of those “life hacks” floating around

Tea tree oil yes, deffff! Customers love it. Contractors swear by it. Masseuses live it.

Have you tried adding arm and hammer baking soda toothpaste right to your 3M green scrubby? Excellent for lipstick writing on tempered glass.

4 Likes

What grit sand paper for the sills again boss? :grin:

I go 80 on maintenance cleans and 60 for initial cleans. If it’s still wet, I’ll use it to restore my head lamps when they get foggy.

I really like using lighter fluid and a butane torch. I have had excellent results :innocent:

Hmmm, defined as…?

At any rate, isometapropylene is probably your best bet. Or hydrodioxyribonucleic ether salt of xanthan gum extract - especially good for that dried egg yolk we sometimes come across. Any Ace Hardware will have it. (you’ll want NASA grade, not military grade)

Oh btw, great videos but i did notice you dont film in 8k. What’s your reasoning on that?

You really won’t be giving the viewer a true rendition of what’s truly happening on the glass. Just my two cents. But great channel.

Just an FYI, I’m coming to get chu :open_mouth: Youz ain’t the only onion in the Youtube soup.

1 Like

8k? What are you a caveman?

1 Like

Pffft forget 8k…he should be shooting everything in VR now!!!

That must smell nice.[quote=“marcuswindows, post:40, topic:40938, full:true”]
That must smell nice.
[/quote]