Commercial restroom cleaning

Exactly! I know my customers appreciate that we do more and don’t have to call a bunch of ppl.

1 Like

When you branched into window cleaning did you hire a crew window cleaners, train up a crew or just use your general cleaners on the glass?
Do you have a crew who just cleans glass?

This is what I find, its today’s society, janitors and window cleaners should not be in competition, as WCers do not offer 1/10 of the services that a janitor does.
Most janitors I have met HATE cleaning windows because they are generally not supplied with appropriate equipment and they never get to spend the time needed to pass a professional standard as they are flat out on a timetable with limited hours to compete each task.
However I am now finding quality will surpass convenience eventually it just takes time to build a reputation.

1 Like

I got tired of my window cleaners at my residential jobs (construction clean-ups), so I took those over. That is how my passion for window cleaning grew. Came here for a year before I registered and read everything I possibly could before deciding to go all in.
My brother actually helps me and I am slowly sucking my wife into it. This season I hired a window cleaner who had 3 years of experience at another well known window cleaning company. Right now between the 3 of us, we can handle all of our current commercial accounts and current residential jobs. Next season is where I will expand beyond my current clients.
Just got a WFP this season as well and have been working on getting that system down and figuring out what I like and don’t like.
Window cleaning ties in well for me because I can handle that during the day and commercial & medical janitorial at night.

2 Likes

That’s the same for me the window cleaning is great during the day and I do janitorial jobs at night or early morning.

Yes. I’m doing 70 shop locations and all of the janitorial does not like windows. It’s tedias. Tone consuming they rather not be bothered with it. You might get overwhelmed in the future dealing with multiple things. If you have a great system in place you’ll do just fine.