Confessions

I was just wondering if anyone has seen the movie, Confessions of a Window Cleaner based on Timothy Leary’s novel.

I was just flipping channel listings and came across this one called confessions of the window cleaner.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

It’s hilarious! I watched on YouTube one night… Died laughing

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central Massachusetts

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

**** yeah its base on my life as a British Window Cleaner and I have it on my website for the lonely house wife’s if they are slim enough for my taste

Thanks

Not Martin again. I’ll pay a moderator to ban him permanently.

Thought it was really lame …

That does jog a memory and and I do remember seeing it, I bet it had to be in the late 70’s because we didn’t even get cable till then. I do remember joking with other contractors about situations like that and telling them about that movie. If I remember correct they even had a whole series , something like " confessions of a …" . Personally after 30 yrs I have had experiences, sort of like that star window cleaner, but they were more like a horror flick, some being in a nursing home and another being in a guys house which wouldn’t be to politically correct to talk about LOL!

I’m listening…

Name your price. We’ll start a pool :smiley:

Put your cash back in your pockets, Martin won’t last long here.

Came out in 1974

Some interesting movies from that time.

There is atleast a slight bit of authenticity being that he carries around a sectional ladder.

Being in the wc industry for nearly 6 years and still not owning a sectional I would have to say I need to step up my game.

• my sectionals are arriving soon.

Very funny movie

British humour got to love us we are great…

Well off to make another $500 for the day about 4 hours, work smart not hard guys, still solo and part time and hitting just below 100k we Brits certainly know how to milk the cash cow.

The movie is me to a T ha ha

[I]British Comedy[/I] sucks…

Im a good chunk British, but I have to agree.

British comedy sucks?

No wonder you guys are so boring, typical Americans you haven’t a clue.

Drink beer, get fat, watch sports WOW go for it…

Your interest aren’t very active either, just saying

Oh an btw your a little full if yourself .
Just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app