CRM - Keeping track of customers, repeats, details, expenses

Looking to really simplify the way I keep track of everything. There are plenty of threads regarding this, but there are new ways being released quite often.

I would really like a better way to track appointments, repeat customers, job details, expenses, sending out automated emails regarding appointment confirmations or follow ups, etc. Really need something accessible through all platforms, whether I’m in the office or on the mobile. I’m also a fan of being sync’d up with gcal as well.

I do not want to use TCF, it’s outdated and I couldn’t handle it.

So, what CRM is everyone using?

1 Like

Jobber is AWSOME!

I’m interested in this topic as well. Been using tcf for a year and I’m about ready to write my own software.

I’m just not sure I can afford the six months it would take me…

Sent from my XT1254 using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

1 Like

Jobber WOULD be awesome if they had real time sync with gcal - deal breaker for me, I just cancelled my sub.

This is a great topic,Im also interested in what everyone’s using. I did try Jobber and it is pretty good.

LOL at CF being outdated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

1 Like

I’ve been using TCF 2 years. It very functional for what we need it for. That said, I’m still exploring other options.

let me ask you guys this, what do you look for in a CRM?

if you had to make a list of the top 5 functionalities of a CRM, for you, what would they be?

[MENTION=5310]Lsmain[/MENTION]
Not sure what crm means but.
I want a software that does this

1. Scheduling
  2. Invocing (taking payments)
  3. As an app so use on all devices
  4. Be able to back it up to keep all the customers

CRM = Customer Relationship Management. (Software)

I am racially insensitive. I am culturally controversial .
I am not politically correct and I wear this with pride. I can give a fat babies dick if you don’t like me (r.m.)
Cleaning Windows is Just My Job, Not My Life…

That is the question, man 5 seems so short to me. But I have been exploring this question a little lately.

I would like to pull it up as the call for the estimate comes in, as I am on the call with the person wanting the estimate , I put all their info in the program, (I do my estimates on the phone) along with the price. I now want want to be able to use this info for

Invoicing, so I don’t have to ever type their info again
Keep track where the lead cam from so I can track this info
Keep track of dates when the lead came in, the schedule, any follow up call, work completed, work not completed.
I would like to be able to see and set the schedule
I would like to be able to have reminders, set at any time I like when the customer is up next, follow up calls etc…
I would like to have directions available for the customers house
I would like to have a route that is efficient for each day
I would like to be able to email the info needed to my workers
I would like to be able to make categories of choice I can look at, for example all customers in my data list from a certain subdivision
I would like to be able to do a mail merge, with lots of options
I would like to be able to do a email blast
I would like different viewing options for customer list.

I have used Access and Excel for years. They are easily manipulated to provide reports and materials I need daily. I modified/wrote a calendar program that is like having a personal assistant with me…that keeps its yap shut

The ones that get shouted about on here the most for owner operators or those with just one vehicle … are Jobber and TCF…

I love the looks and feel of jobber, but it doesn;t have what i need from it for a true CRM it more scheduling and invoicing. I currently use TCF as it pretty much does everything I need, yes it’s a bit clunky, but it does the job for me… but i can see why it wouldn’t be everyones choice.

Always happy to find out about new systems, so will keep an eye on this…

I think I am going with:

Yep… Window cleaning CRM is offered here plus more…
Peace

*** i am racially insensitive. I am culturally controversial .
I am not politically correct and I wear this with pride. I can give a fat babies dick if you don’t like me (r.m.)

That actually looks pretty good… First time Im seeing it.

I haven’t heard of this before, and it looks pretty promising - thanks! Going to look further into it as soon as I have some time.

[MENTION=1]Chris[/MENTION], what are the chances you can get them on board with the WCRA? :cool:

Likely pretty good, Im going to check it out a little further today.

Dang! this [COLOR=#333333]Serviceautopilot.com looks really awesome so far.

[/COLOR]

That would’ve Kool!!
I have been "following " this company for the past 2 years.
In that time I have tried every other software out there, those used by forum members and some not.
And I am still using google apps and wave ( and these have gotten better TOOO)
The one thing that kept stopping me was the price. Ok I’m a cheapskate at times.
I am now at a point where the price really does not matter that much any more. [MENTION=1]Chris[/MENTION] be great to get them on board maybe knock down the setup fee for members if nothing else.
Thanks for looking into it
Peace

*** i am racially insensitive. I am culturally controversial .

Any progress on this, Chris?

I’ve been checking the system out, as well. It looks promising, though their mobile software seems like it might be a bit limited at the moment. It also appears that they cater mostly to businesses with multiple teams on the road. I’m wondering if that will make certain tasks more complicated than necessary for solo operators.

Have there been any significant updates to Jobber recently? Last I knew, you needed a data connection to use the mobile app. That was a deal breaker for me.