DI Tank help

Ok so I’m back to work with my new WFP almost ready to go. One question, should I mount it on my van or use it to go with me closer to the buildings. It’s a smaller tank my first. It seems to reason for me at least the tank should be mobile but I’m afraid it may tip over while working. I understand it should not be laid on it’s side.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

You can use it either way just make sure its base is stable either way, if it stays in the truck strap it in like a kid.

Remember if you do want to make it mobile, if it is not the real small DI tank and its the bigger one they get really heavy.

… I switched last year from a full cube DI tank to a 1/2 cube so I could move it if I needed to.
I have it strapped into the rear corner of my van for easy removal. I am thinking of getting a more
lightweight hose reel too. I use a small coxreel but it is still heavy to move around on the occaissions
I need to. O f course I could always just buy more hose…

If like to set it up in such a way that I don’t need to move it out of the van. Is that possible? I can’t seem to figure that out.

… Are you DI only? If so, just get several hundred feet of hose to run from the tank to your pole.

Here is the way i set mine up keep it close to the tap using 150’ of smaller hose to the pole

If you want to move your small tank around, putting it in a milk crate helps keep it standing.

Nice set ups and good advice. I recently purchased my first WFP so I only have 65’ that came with it. If I buy more is there an attachment I can use to combine the two?

There are push connections to fit the 5/16" hose together, just don’t pull too hard on them cause they’ll separate

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central Massachusetts

You could use this to connect 2 hoses - Straight Push Fitting | Window Cleaning Supplies, Tools, Equipment, Products

There are a couple of other connection options here: WFP parts, fittings, clamps, ezsnap | Buy Window Cleaning Supplies, Tools, Equipment, Products

Can’t you just bungee it on a wall in your van? I would get a reel for my supply hose put a 150’ of hose on it . Connect that reel to your wfp reel .

[MENTION=12488]shinebright[/MENTION]. I quoted Steve an I was trying to quote you

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

[MENTION=12488]shinebright[/MENTION] if you have a van you can’t get a cox reel, an put it in the back to the left I had a buddy of mine put this bracket so it don’t move t

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app