Did you start your busines from nothing or buy an existing?

I started from scratch in October of 2015 I made $60 in 2016 I did $2500 this year has started off good for me I just got a monthly account for $625 I am hoping to be full time in 2 years

4 Likes

Sounds familiar. Keep at itā€¦

1 Like

From home Depot @ about 9-10 months now.
Wonā€™t stop canā€™t stop

2 Likes

Started 26 years ago with zero experience.
First jobs were a pain in my dupa and I was thinking of quitting .
Now we grow every year just by word of mouth
but still a pain in the dupa ā€¦ however our recent use of di water fed pole cleaning has made it easier and almost fun ā€¦

1 Like

Scott, how long has it been since you did zero marketing / sales?

Do you have employees?

please clafify, you never send any kind of thank you, never contact for upcoming season, no contact unless the customer calls you?

Started from scratch. Of course, we often stand on the shoulders of giants to reach the sky.

I did grocery store/commercial cleaning for friendā€™s companies starting at 15 through 22 years of age. They taught me what I wanted to become and what I did not want to become. I started for myself cleaning offices and windows at 23, 9 years ago. Solely focused on window cleaning 8 years ago. Still feel like a noob.

5 Likes

From nothing with a lucky break.Cleaned windows for home cleaning biz and nursing home on maint crew. Classmate and coworker took job as apm for major bank gave me contract for 4 branches turned into 30 and the corp hq-he quit job to become my partner and we took off from there.Although ive always been an=bit jealous of guys who inherited their company ive seen a few who went next level-usually due to college degree. Buying is tougher with exception of fish franchise which seems to be a 50-50 shot if you have the desire and by right territory

2 Likes

4 times in 50 years from nothing!

1 Like

Started from scratch when I was 18. Bought 5 wc companies along the way.

2 Likes

Wow. What states?

I bought the company that I worked for.

1 Like