Different boab

2 Likes

Interesting. Itā€™s like they fill the thing with water and use that instead of a squirt bottle. Not sure how Iā€™d like that.

1 Like

Yah Iā€™m not sure if I would like it. I just thought it was interesting and thought I would share. I actually try to use a boab as little as possible.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

You guys are joking, right?

1 Like

Cool concept, but Iā€™m already dumping my BOAB all the time cause I hate the extra weight of the water on my belt.

1 Like

Run lean and mean!

I would totally stop using a boabā€¦ but its so convenient!

I do like the boab in the video thoughā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

I like the belt positionā€¦ Hmm

1 Like

Nice angle but donā€™t think I could ever get down with fabric. Just canā€™t seem to climb on board with that. The angle though maybe. If it hugged the hip. I mean now that I think about it, whenever Iā€™m not going for the squeegee or washer the boab hangs on an angle anywayā€¦

The concept is good!

1 Like

Black Leather would be slickā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Mine always seems to slip into the opposite angleā€¦ (frustrating)

1 Like

Keep it closer to the back of your hip?

As long as itā€™s not black pleather weā€™re goodā€¦ lol

1 Like

I have tried that, but it made my ā€œshoulder hurtā€ reaching back all dayā€¦ :wink:

@IronLionZion In all honesty I have tried the boab in many different positions along the length of my belt and not happy with one yet, but i dont lose sleep over it.

2 Likes

Rock and roll

2 Likes

But in all honesty I believe everyone (manufacturers) have the boab concept down beside a few tweaks needed.

What we need is a separate squeegee holder that is built with water in mindā€¦:slight_smile:

Not yet. :wink:

Working on the prototype right now. Hoping to have it in hand in about a month.

3 Likes

I know. Just trying to spark a light bulb in your head with thisā€¦[quote=ā€œwcs, post:17, topic:43083ā€]
What we need is a separate squeegee holder that is built with water in mindā€¦:slight_smile:
[/quote]

:wink:

Or heavy metal?

2 Likes