Do you charge for quotes?

I didn’t even think about that. John you’re absolutely right.

Great advice, thanks! I set up a phone appointment for tomorrow with Responsibid.

1 Like

Agree.
Learn to walk before you run.

2 Likes

no.

1 Like

I see what you did there.

Now I’m wondering why you chose to quote a US president instead of a Canadian.

one of the best quotes ever imho regardless of nationality. totally opposite to todays president, what can this country and other countries do for me and family!
also the US CA relationship is different for many canadians myself included because almost all our tv is US. and i have an interest in the wars and what roles countrie played etc.
i have always been a big US fan which is why trump bothers me so much.
and no i am not a democrat, there are many presidents from both parties i think were great, i am non partisan re canadian politics too, totally candidate based.

2 Likes

What about Trump bothers you so much?

A very successful businessman, not a Soros appointee, willing to step into a corrupt political nightmare that our government has become.
One of Hillary’s plans was to raise taxes on all small to medium businesses, just as Obama continually did. Because they both know these businesses can’t or won’t flee to tax haven countries, as large corporations have done since NAFTA was modified by Bill Clinton. This would have put even more mom&pop companies out of business and continue the decimation of the American middle-class (most of our potential clients).
21 TRILLION DOLLARS in debt, the majority of which was created over the last eight years …we need someone who knows how to make money work.
Canada needs it too.

2 Likes

glad you’re happy, didn’t mean to derail thread.

Somebody got fired up. Lol

3 Likes

Not fired up. I have lived a little closer to the fire than others. I was in Iraq when Hillary’s State Dept took over…corruption multiplied twenty fold. They wanted Iraq, and it’s problem, gone. They started making financial/territorial deals with the people who had been trying to kill us.
I’ve dealt with our US Embassy’s before and after Obama/Hillary fiddlings…night and day difference. Systematic erosion of logic and freedom.
Not fired up, just a reality check.
We’re good.

1 Like