Down stream injector not working

Get a 4gpm injector run a hose to one end of it a hose out the other end problem fixed

I think I see what Brian is trying to say here; Iā€™ll try and translate:

If youā€™re having trouble with the injector not drawing, you can always move it further down stream to reduce the back pressure, like between your 100ā€™ and 50ā€™ sections.

As far as the injector you should get, you want one thatā€™s rated for your size machine. I think that would be a 3-5gpm injector, or thereabouts. If you need to err on one side or the other, err on the small side. For instance, I think I have a 3-5gpm injector on my 5.6gpm machine. It will restrict the flow some, but it will draw better.

I have 150ā€™ hose tho I donā€™t have 100ā€™ and 50ā€™ connected. Okay well Iā€™ll try the gun. If it doesnā€™t make a difference Iā€™ll move to a new injector, thanks

Try a longer draw hose so you can move about and put the injector between the 100ā€™ hose and the wand?

That doesnā€™t sound convenient at all? Iā€™m not trying to lug around a big thing of SH all around the house. I have my system set up to save me as much time as possible when washing a house

1 Like

Donā€™t wait to get the new injector. Theyā€™re cheap, and they wear out anyhow. I always make sure I have a couple spares, including one with a set of quick connects on it so I can swap it out easily when the need arises.

Personally, Iā€™m betting itā€™s the injector and not the gun. A 6 gpm gun really shouldnā€™t be causing back pressure on a 4 gpm rig, imo.

With 150ā€™ of hose tho?

I could be wrong. Iā€™m not really sure how the guns are plumbed internally. But I donā€™t see how the gun could be causing more restriction than the low pressure nozzles on the end of it. Otherwise youā€™d have ā€˜no pressureā€™ nozzles.

Iā€™m all for overkill, though. The 12 gpm gun certainly wonā€™t hurt, and itā€™ll likely be better quality than the one you have.