Estimate form/sheet template

Does anyone have a basic estimate form template? Looking for ideas so I can write it down for the customer to see where the prices come from. Any help is appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Bump!

What do you guys use to give the customer a quote? You just put the price on the back of a business card?
Or do you fill out a sheet stating how many windows they have to be cleaned and how much they cost and give them a copy?

I have preprinted forms I fill out. It allows me to put in all the customer info and job info. It also shows my insurance info on it.
If you’re looking for one, you can download the responsibid proposal form on their website.

Insurance…

I’m gonna keep saying insurance until you realize the importance of it. One of the issues that contributes to the labeling of a bucket bob is an uninsured window cleaner. You don’t want that label right from the beginning on this forum, do you?

No way!

And if John doesn’t say it enough… I will…[B]Insurance[/B]…

Being called a bucket bob is not as bad as be called a ______ for not having insurance, because you scratched $5000 worth of glass at your clients home.

Would the liability insurance cover someone if they scratched glass?

Check out this thread maybe it will give you the insight to what you really need.

http://windowcleaner.com/vBulletin/insurance-taxes/33049-do-you-have-care-custody-control-coverage.html

1 Like