Ettore Rubbers

I’m not saying it’s Sorbo’s fault… I love Sorbo products, I’m one of his biggest fans… And I agree with you on the manufacturing, depends on where it’s being done. Sorbo doesn’t strike me as someone who want’s to put out cheap stuff, he’s got a rep to uphold…

1 Like

That was me today. Yesterday, just crushed it. Cleaned every job faster than ever and used half the water. Wasn’t a window cleaner, i was an artist. Today, just struggled all day with everything. Everything went wrong, I hurt myself multiple times, and all the while had to pee so bad but the homeowner wasn’t in. Rough day.

2 Likes

You see, that’s why I finally got a van, so I can duck inside in case of an emergency… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fortunately, the windows on my truck are tinted. :wink:

1 Like

Sounds terrible to mention this on a public forum, I’ve been stuck in some random places cleaning windows with no bathroom access… So a man has to do what a man has to do sometimes… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LOL oh the reality! :wink:

2 Likes

That just means you’re not sweating enough.

5 Likes

You’re right… I should get some overalls. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Or you can just tinkle whenever you want and say that your boab spilled or something.

3 Likes

@Luke

Ive been looking for this thread , we have noticed our rubbers are burning out much faster. Noticed it about 4-6 months ago.

Dagnabbit… I gotta call and order more rubbers… Thanks for the reminder

1 Like

You’re right …the rubber quality has gone down hill. Ive always been able to get around 1 week out of each side of rubber. Now it seems i get 1 week out of both sides

this rubber was new on wed. The rubber is getting strange “spider web” marks at the ends that i have never noticed before .

I emailed ettore about this , they said they have not changed their rubber one bit. So …maybe time to look for a new company.

Maybe we’re just consistantly cleaning more glass this year. Idk

2 Likes

A thought, rubber formulation may not have changed but what about glass/frame surfaces? Or is it wearing out quicker on the same glass you’ve always cleaned?

Same glass mostly. although have noticed at least here. It’s a really bad pollen year. Last year was pretty bad too

1 Like

Same glass and style frames for the most part. If anything less use now that we are using wfp more.

1 Like

Same soap as before?
@Luke