Fall/Spring call back scripts

Hey guys/gals

I am getting ready to call my callbacks for this fall and it is my first call back season for my business.

What kind of phone script do you use when calling back to hopeful repeat customers?

Also when finishing a job do you ask the client is they mind receiving a call back, or do you handle it another way?

We email them instead of calling, just something to the effect of, winters coming but we are still cleaning for those that need freshening up before the holidays. Usually thank them for a successful season. We only email twice a year so usually no complaints. I’ve never called like that, it probably can close a few more jobs than email, but seems like it could be a little awkward also.

Theres nothin awkward about making money… Calling past customers has the highest ROI out of any other form of marketing I have ever done…

What if the customer does not use email, or you do not have their email address? Lots of my customers are older folks who are not computer savvy…

I mail them postcards and call them, until they schedule a another job…

The only reason I can see you needing a script is if you were a telemarketer at a large company, and you were calling people that you have never met/talked to before…

Assuming you are a 1 man show, just call them and tell them who you are and why you are calling: Your Kyle and you are calling because its been 6 months since their last service, and their windows are due for there next cleaning… Keep it simple, the main thing you have going for you is YOU have met them before and they know who YOU are… Pulling out a script and talking like a robot will get you nowhere…

After every job I tell customers that we usually check in every Spring and Fall - that way there are no surprises when we call back later in the year.

Yeah call backs are great just keep it light. “Hi this is Kyle with HCC. We are booking for fall cleanings and I wanted to give our current customers the chance to schedule before we get to booked up. Would you like to schedule for October or November?”

As far as asking them ahead of time when we complete the job the first time and we are collecting the check. I ask if they would like to be on our call list for spring, summer, fall or all three. Then I have an Idea of how often they would like to have them cleaned. I don’t give them another option but some say they will call when they are ready so I don’t put them on the list.