Favorite/best CRM software? Anything I might be missing?

. . . donut shops, sandwhich shops, winery cashiers, golf courses . . .

I “like” (sarcasm) how they stare at you and watch which button you’re gonna push after they flip that stupid ipad register screen over to you

I see that stupid setup and I pull out cash instead lol

1 Like

Thanks Micah. That was actually my total tips for the year, not just on the cc payments. $250 of it was from other payment methods. And to be completely honest, the figures are pretty skewed by one customer that tips 10-15% on their (sizable) bill every fall and spring. That alone amounts to around 2/3 of my tips for the year.

At any rate, I’m pretty happy if tips account for ~1% of total sales for the year. Must be doing something right :slightly_smiling_face:

No idea. I’m not sure it’s possible unless you catch a startup crm on the ground floor like I did, or you’re big enough to negotiate directly with the big processors.

Sometimes I like the fact that I’m a bit socially challenged. I very rarely pick up on stuff like that :rofl:

It’s alright. It has a much nicer mobile UI (last I knew) than TCF. But I think I actually preferred the desktop UI of TCF over that of HCP. The housecall website seems very slow and clunky, and not at all intuitive. I know a lot of people that swear by it, but I just can’t get used to it. I’m glad I’m able to do 90% of what I need to do from my phone.

1 Like