Feeling Blah. 😔

2 Likes

yikes

hate when that happens

Keep your head up bro, we know the feeling.

No lightning where I live so I just put on the rain gear and Sou’wester and keep chugging.

1 Like

I feel ya

2 Likes

Been there had those. This time of year the phone fills up as does the schedule. Come rainy season life will suck for a week or two.

3 weeks ago we had up to 16" of rain in 3 days, the 3rd day it was supposed to stop, I had a job booked I thought. Nah they wont wont me to come, I’ll call to reschedule…“Oh but the carpet cleaner is coming tomorrow, and the real estate is taking pics the following day” reply " No, Problem see you soon"

The ground was soo sodden it was like a swamp, everyone always think its about the outside when its raining, but here both inside and outside are harder when its been raining especially when the humidity level is high and the due point is close to the current temperature you get insane bleeding from the seals.

That being said the outside was particularly more of a challenge since I coped a good 1" 1/2 of extremely heavy rain soaked thru my waterproof rain jacket lol

1 Like

Rain or the 2" of snow we received, hmmm I’ll take the rain.

Snow means cold

Get over it “buttercup”, get on with the dive bombing and power strokes… :yin_yang:

We ain’t got time for this, year-end is coming up.

2 Likes

I did, my little snowflake. Grabbed a coffee, did two more after that. :hugs::kissing_heart::face_with_raised_eyebrow::weight_lifting_man:t4::woman_cartwheeling:t4::women_wrestling::basketball_man:t4:

1 Like

I’m just going to park this pic here right here. :wink:

2 Likes

Ouch , no wonder the snow birds are flying down already

1 Like

Working through it, took my first coffee break lol :tea:

2 Likes

New day.

2 Likes

Starting to get cold here as well.

5 Likes

Lol :joy:

Ummm…what’s this cold you guys are talking about.

:fearful:

If I have mine Celsius, it looks really cold too… :wink:

1 Like