Fill YO Cart Giveaway

[CENTER]

[LEFT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]1. Create a Wish List at shopwindowcleaner.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=#000000]

[/COLOR] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]2. Load it up with whatever you want, up to $200, from 12/5/09-12/12/09.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=#000000]

[/COLOR] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]3. Send it to wishlist@windowcleaner.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=#000000]

[/COLOR] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]4. Monday 12/14/09 we’ll pick a Wish List at random,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=#000000]
[/COLOR][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]and send it to you. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=#000000]

[/COLOR] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]It’s that easy to win! Now hurry up and get your list on![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

I did my “fill YO cart” last night and was wondering. Is there anyway to increase the quanity of an item? Some of the things I have in mine I would have liked to get a few more. Can’t seem to add them one at a time either. I did see a notes section and was thinking maybe just toss up the amount in there. But figured I would ask you.

Yea you can go in there an alter amounts or items as well type specifics into the notes section.

Bump!

A few days left with this.

Bump Last day… Fill it out if you haven’t yet!

I sent mine!

So…

Who won?

Congrats to Paul Shouse

Ships today, thanks for participating everyone!

[CENTER]

[LEFT]Fill YO Cart Volume 2 coming soon… So if you haven’t yet… Fill up YO Cart.
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

Thanks to you guys at WCR you great to ALL window cleaners. It blew my mind when I got the email just wasn’t expecting it. Chris and Alex are cool guys enjoyed Iowa meeting looking forward to March meeting. And meeting more of you crazy east coast, fast talken slip moving guys. Only kidding guy’s. Us midwest people are laid back easy going. But we rock. We are the heart of america. So we need to keep the blood pressure under control. LOL