Finding the Right Manager to talk to

Does anyone have a hard time trying to track down a district manager or whoever the man is to make the decision for the window cleaning? I always try to go in a chain store or restaurants to find out who that person is so I can get all their stores not just the one but the manager who is on duty will not give the info on that person. It’s like they are a celebrity or something it’s ridiculous. I have on occasion ran into the DM while I was there and got the jobs. Just thought I see if anyone had any good tips in this dept.

It can vary from one business to the next. I have a honda dealership where the office manager oversees dealing with me. At a ford dealership; the service manager deals with us. Although, at all my restaurants, I deal with the general managers. Just know, the first person you deal with is most likely trained to say no solicitors.

Yes! So annoying! The words “some guy wants to wash our windows” like we are the homeless guy washing windshields on the street or something, pisses me off everytime.

Yeah I’ve also dealt with where I talk to the general
Manager gave them a card to give to their DM and they say “oh I’ll give it to them when they come in this week”. I follow up after not hearing back, and they act like we just came for the first time again. I wish the DM number would be listed somewhere at places like that.

Sometimes you can Google the company and get that information.