First residential bid, hope I don't get it

Be sure to leave lots of your business cards. Agents typically have a dedicated place where they leave their cards. This house could be a good opportunity to get visibility with the real estate crowd.

6" T-bar and sleeve available right here:

6" T-bar

Pulex 6" T Bar

You have to just pass on the storefront stuff that people aren’t willing to pay a fair amount for. As far as LA is concerned, I actually disagree with you that most homeowners are broke. We have some of the highest wage earners in the country in LA and most of the clients we have in the area are business owners or big wigs in entertainment. Many of the homeowners also don’t want random immigrants in their homes to do windows, they view it much differently than their gardeners. People want good communicators, clean cut appearance and professionalism, especially when you have to be in their house all day.

If you have workers comp, that is a plus. Many of the very wealthy individuals insist on workers comp to protect them from illegitimate workplace injury lawsuits. I have noticed this with most of our Beverly Hills clients. We are pretty selective on what we take on in the LA area since we are in Thousand Oaks. It’s not far but the traffic is brutal.

Anything that needs a wfp is a great opportunity. Very few companies to this day invest what it takes to properly run WFP’s and many of the properties can’t be cleaned any other way.

That many french panes I think id cut some channels… should cut a ton of time out of it… now with the liquidator im looking at cutting channels along with using the end clips so it should in theory take out the detailing part of it as well.

Use the end of the tbar to wet small French panes or a sea sponge.

1 Like

Buy yourself 3-4 cans of Sprayway ($10) for the interiors and that will save you a lot of time on detailing. Especially if they are old windows, you won’t get nearly as much bleed back from the frames if you were to use just soap and water.

Thank you.

This will speed you up. French Windows in Half the Time - YouTube