Forum issues

For about a week or so I have been having issues with the forum website.

The time to go from A-B is very very long. I get error codes often.

It could be my computer…

anyone else having issues?

It’s the server I’m working on it now actually.

It seems to be working much better now.

Good to hear! I thought I was the only one. Google chrome doesn’t like slow time.

I’m using Opera now - the same speed & less problems with viewing videos etc. I have also changed my home tab to 42 speed links & the gadgets are great. Because Chrome is in Beta testing its still way behind. You can also link with your ipod & save your favourites for viewing on any computer by in putting your password.

thanks. I will check it out!

Opera rules I have been using it quite a bit.

Karl chrome just dropped there beta tag today:

Forum issues may persist until Tuesday, I have a bit of work to do.

I haven’t had any problems with the forum personally, and I spend a LOT of time on here.

Thanks Chris - just checked & the video’s on my blog now seem to work when using Chrome, which they didn’t before.

A little tip with Opera. Save this in word pad first:

[Size]
Rows=6
Columns=7

Then type in this in the url bar: " opera:about " you should have this…
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Opera\Opera\profile

Close opera, then go to the computer search & input:
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Opera\Opera\profile

It should show "profile"
Double click & go down to “speed dial” - open & input this in the first gap after the first row of leeters, numbers etc.

[Size]
Rows=6
Columns=7

Now save & click out. Then open opera again.
This will give you 42 speed dials in your start up page. You can have less rows/columns, by changing the numbers -but I find this to be right for me.

[FONT=“System”][SIZE=“5”]Opera Rocks !!![/SIZE][/FONT]

Ive been using Opera for years. Thats a gret tip Karlos !

Here’s another tip: Learn to use the [U]URL Filter[/U]. The only anoying ads you will ever see are the ones hosted by the site you are one (which is to say - Not many in most instances)

If you want to get rid of flash ads, try the Flashblock. Last I tried is was kinda difficult to get it set up but may be worth it if your being hounded by a lot of flash ads. You can click on the placeholder if you want it to load.