FREE New, Improved 2012 Model Pressure Tek $1389.00 Fatboy Bandit

Bob, what are the.differences between the older model and this one?

Welcome Bob!

I didn’t get a chance to talk to you in April when we were all there for the event, but I really look forward to talking to you as you are helping me load that in to my truck!!

Charlie

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

The Bandit series prior to the newest Bandit mechanically performed flawlessly in the field. The new Bandit possesses the same basic configuration but with a new frame design and pickup system. The new configuration addresses three issues.

Shipping - The old design had to be ship via common carrier, being costly to ship. The new design ships ground in two boxes averaging between $45.00-$75.00 to various parts of the country.

Size - The new design is a cubed designed giving the Bandit a smaller footprint.

Priming issues - Even though the calls were rare the ones that we did receive were issues with priming. Air leaks in the inlet plumbing of 12-volt diaphragm pumps can drive you crazy and are hard to find. The drop stick with an inlet check valves eliminates complicated inlet systems to pull from multiple sources.

Air leaks in a 12v system will make a grown man cry like a little girl with a squished kitty.
Bob talked me through a couple and after that I learned to KISS.

This will save you a lot of tissue:
SOME THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT 12 VOLT DIAPHRAGM PUMPS - ROOF CLEANING PUMPS & SPRAYER SYSTEMS AGRICULTURAL SUPPLIES / CHEMICALS PUMPS / COMPLETE SYSTEMS / KITS

Friday

8am- Check In
9am- “Back Your Way Into Success” Michael Tessaro/ Centex Power Washing
10am- Commercial Sales Training Daryl Mirza/ Facilitec, Inc.
11am- Keynote Address- “The Lemming Study” Kevin Dubrosky

12 to 2- Lunch on your own and equipment demos

2pm- “Body Slam the Competition” Don Marler/ Marketing Assasin
3pm- Business Growth Michael Hinderliter/ PowerWash.com
4pm- "An Intimate Sales Process” April Dodson/ Bidslot Marketing
5pm- Breakout meetings

Saturday

9am- “Embracing What You Suck At” Curt Kempton/ Symphosize, Inc.
10am- “Wowing your customer! 5 simple strategies!” Jason Evers/ Quality Service Pros
11am- “Create Business Now Using Your Web Site and Social Media” Charly Caldwell/ Internet Services Group, LLC

12 to 2- Lunch on your own and equipment demos

2pm- “Direct Mail - Here’s How” Michael Mole - Chris Lambrinides
3pm- “Add-On Services- Profit Bonanza or Business Killer?” Cody Thomas/ Glass Renu
4pm- Final Address- “The Cognac Conundrum” Kevin Dubrosky
5pm- Breakout meetings

7 seats left.
Can you afford to miss it?

NOLA 2012! February 3th & 4th – Two Amazing Days! | Contractor Events