Getting storefront jobs

All warehouses… some are on a main street. Some are in the middle of no where. Some are In the industrial part of town.

Offices next to a bakery. Party rentals next to a packaging company. Dhl next to a food co packer. Forklifts and pallets is what i mostly see…Big 1 to 2 story buildings that take up a few blocks. Those kind of warehouses.

Unless these are considered store fronts? Hehee

Hey @Spacific , base on my experience I never been asked to do a quote for a warehouse . Most don’t really care of how the windows look I guess. But you can give a try and see what happens . Spend one day hitting them up and let us know

Hey @GenaroGuzman I’m originally from L.A. Hawthorne and Inglewood born and raised. I’m in the I.E. now.

I will let you know how the warehouse thing goes. I found some pictures online…maybe I should have kept it at “commercial” and not use “warehouse” sorry.

I also use to work in a warehouse in the middle of no where and I’ve seen window cleaners, but this was before I got interested in this industry.

I’ll keep researching this forum. So much info on here and so much I’ve bookmarked and went back over and read again.

This is all I do on the net, the wcr forum, youtube,instagram, and google searching hehehe. Just ordered my supplies and business cards. I will eventually hit residential, but storefronts / commercial for now.

Thanks for the response. Here’s the pictures…

Thank you very much skipper. I truly appreciate you sharing your experience and knowledge.

I’ve got my uniform ready, Polo with logo and khakis, shorts and pants. I’ve been practicing with a minimum amount of tools I bought from home depot. My beard is gone as well :frowning:

Thanks again skipper

I like that saying…

Hey skipper could you email me one of your proposal sheets so I can check it out? This is my next target market with the wfp and I wanna have a professional bid sheet to come at them with.
[email protected]

That’s totally understand no worries.
The info you have given should be plenty for me to work with. Very good advice, I appreciate the feedback.

1 Like

one a day–like that goal–easy…just do…nice