GO PATRIOTS! and hello to all WCR!

Hey everyone! My name is Shawn Morse, coming to you from the Granite state of NH. I feel as though i got pretty lucky running into this web site. I look very much forward to learning and sharing as much as I can whilst I pursue my own business plans (Morse Window Cleaning).

I’ve been washing windows (residential, commercial, high rise to store front) for almost a decade now, started in high school just like many of you with a cheap squeegee and a Homer bucket going from store to store in hopes to wash some windows and in return a few extra $$. During the years I’ve scored several great jobs from Manchester, NH down to Boston, MA and learned a great deal. Time has gone by way to fast (College, beers, girls, sports). Before i knew it I have a little family of my own that I’m very proud of.

Currently and for the past 5 years I’ve been an Independent Contractor, Sub’d to wash a few different Super Market Chains throughout NE. I very much enjoy what I do, the money works, traveling is fun and I’m confident that I have gained the experience and know how to take further steps into my own Business.

So…Now I’m taking the steps on moving forward. My Goal is to be prepared and operational for Spring. With that said, my time not washing windows or being with the family will be dedicated to this process and taking in as much as I can from all of you.

I look forward to hearing from you all,

Shawn Morse

Welcome!

Sent from my EVO using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

we’re here to help you crack the code of building a window cleaning business

And try to crack the code why you are a Patriot fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

How can you not be?

On the left, pop star Justin Bieber. On the right, 3x Super Bowl champion Tom Brady, at age 22.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

HAHA! Love the Patriots!

And thank you for the welcome, Hope all is good with everyone!

Lol

Be man and judge him on his game.

Hahaha. I cannot like this enough…

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

I’d get my hair did like that if it meant I could be a good looking, Multi-millionaire, hall of Fame lock(IMHO best ever) Nfl quarterback, who’s wife is a super model, that’s is even richer than me oh and by the way has her helicopter pilots license. You haters make me laugh.

2013 World Series Champion
Boston Red Sox

Boston Red Sox

Peyton is better.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Peyton is a great QB but not better then Brady by a long shot!

Thank you all for the welcome. I have been non stop reading forums and searching through the pages. Currently I am trying to get a financial proposal together in hopes to get a bit of start up money to bring me past the basics I already have. Also I am curious as to how i can take a look at all of the business forms available. I do have some of my own put together but have yet to be critiqued.

Cheers,

Shawn

Mad respect for Brady. No ifs and or buts. He is great. This AFC game Sunday is gonna be epic. Glad my money is on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

I was actually banking on Peyton to come through so we could have this match up. Going to be on my toes the whole game!

Anyone have a basic service agreement/contract they could share? General rules that apply? Tips/hints from previous experiences with them?

Sure, if he’s on your fantasy team. I much prefer playoff wins, to regular season passing stats. Do you also prefer Dan Marino to Joe Montana?
In 8 out of the last 14 years Manning has lost in his first playoff game, he played in 2 Super Bowls, winning 1. In 8 out of the last 11 years Brady has been in the Afc championship game, 5 Super Bowls winning 3.

Boston Red Sox

:eek: GASP!