Good Quality Sticks

I have an Unger 4ft and 8ft pole. They are solid and never had any issues with them. I have had them 14 years.

1 Like

i broke the acme thread off this pole when i dropped it with a gutter spoon on it. i thought it was just a waisted $25 since i need to attach a wooden cone to the acme thread to use my excelerator. i found this unger tip at a janitorial supplier locally for i think $4 or $5 and it made the pole even better. the way unger designed their acme tip it is much stronger and my excelerator and all my other tools fit great on this tip.

it was rough getting it on, i just barely got it on, like a millimeter or so and then hammered it on till it wouldn’t go any farther.

2 Likes

Best tip out there :sunglasses:

PS
My squeegee handles use to get stuck on the plastic Unger tips. PITA
With a wooden tip no sticking ever.

PS
I like it better with almost an inch cut off the tip. Can’t use the Unger zero degree handle if it isn’t modified.

1 Like

What you talking bout Willis?

Those tips are the absolute best at jamming up a handle. Nothing worse than not being able to get a squeegee off the tip.

1 Like

Ettore 12’ Optiloc from Lowe’s with the Unger pole tip from home depot, best of both worlds. My go to is the Sorbo 8’ California Dream with the Moerman end tip. The Sorbo “jam proof” end tip was complete utter garbage and broke on me 3 separate times and gave me a good scare each time. The Moerman end tip resolved this issue, now it’s my favorite pole again.

Man, those are some abominations. The computer equivalent would be this:

1 Like