Handlr: Business Management Software + Mobile App

Good afternoon Community,

My name is Elaine from a Los Angeles based company, Handlr. It’s so wonderful to experience a close network and supportive community of professionals for this particular industry. I hope business is prosperous for all of you this year.

What is Handlr
In a very short nutshell, Handlr is an all-in-one mobile business software (web dashboard, employee app and customer-facing app) to help home cleaning companies grow and scale their business. We work with a growing list of home cleaners, window cleaners, and many other home-based service businesses all across the nation.

Our Features

• GPS tracking
  • Scheduling and Dispatching workers
  • Chat/photo messaging with clients
  • Instant Payment Processing
  • Staff Performance Ratings/Reviews
  • Sales Reports
  • Marketing

Handlr is a great software resource for the window cleaning community here and we’d would love to have a discussion about how we can help you organize, automate, and grow your business.

Please feel free to visit our site at: http://www.myhandlr.com/ for more information about what we do, and hope to be in contact soon!

And now you do…
So unless this is a “hit & run” spam, here’s the part where you tell us more…and answer our questions.

Ready?

1 Like

Ready! What questions can I answer for you?

1 Like

15% markup of listed prices.

Looks like another "if all you customers and everyone else in the world ever hears about us…
and then downloads our app…
and ever has a need for your company…
and finds us in the search rankings…

We will send you “leads” for the small price of 15%."

For the business, it’s completely free. You have access to your dashboard to manage your team members, schedules, customers, reports, all of it. Your workers have access to their schedules and team chat on the Handlr Team App.

We make money when customers book your services through the mobile app. We add a 15% markup to any services booked through the Handlr app.

That being said, if customers are manually added to your customer list, they don’t experience the 15% markup. You’re also able to input custom pricing per customer as well.

Handlr is first and foremost a SaaS solution. We’re a business management platform that offers a range tools for your company that you won’t find anywhere else in the market!

Every single time or just initial service?

Hi Brian, every service booked

thanks for posting @Elaine_Handlr. looks like a cool service. i’m curious about your business. what’s your funding situation?

Thanks @c_wininger! Please email us at hello@myhandlr.com and we’d be happy to answer your questions about Handlr.