Hard water stain

Lol not enough, it was a special i ran on facebook in my local area.Restore and nanocoat with a easyclean coating. $150 new zealand per shower half price. 10 people bought, 8 were easy money and the last two were a bugger.
Its about getting my name out there and it has worked.
Learning not fo over promise on jobs is key.
The customers thart think you have a majic wand to rectify the fact that they cant be bothered to clean are happy when they see a good result.
I will charge more next fime!

2 Likes

Awesome work man. The before and after pics are amazing. And yes it’s all future learning plus customer got a crazy deal. After reading the “what did you make today” posts you can be inspired to charge for your skills. Glad the results worked out so great and yeah that’s a wonderful feeling to look at the difference.

A recent client was thrilled with the results on something much less deposited lately but still a big difference in appearance after :slight_smile:

Hope things continue to go well for you.

1 Like

Fantastic pictures and obviously a great result for both parties.How long did that job take you?
There’s plenty of products out there to remove hard water which are ok.
Is there any products out there that will disolve Silica on glass? Im in a mountain region and the water is extremely hard

a polishing machine? I take it you’re a glass restore company and not a glass cleaning company then…otherwise thats waaaaaay out of the scope of the service.

I hope you get paid to your hearts content man

I initually started repairing glass scratches then thought id branch out into window cleaning and got a van mounted purewater system as a thought thed go hand in hand. However theres plenty of compertition cleaning windows and maybe 2 others in the whole city restoring glass, i seem to be getting more interest on a weekly basis and some of my quotes ive quoted waaay to high as i didnt really want the job being a pain getting to the location etc but have ended up doing the job because its still cheaper than replacement of the glass ( friday 120$ for 20 mins work and a 15 min drive, il take that as winning):grin:

1 Like