Havent see any B2B Store front cards

Couldn’t find any for direct store fronts. So here is a mock up.

I’m thinking walk in and talk with owner if they have someone you can say if they don’t show up or they drop the store give me a call. Thinking it might stay around on desk or insight they might end up using us.

I.M.O. cant hurt

1 Like

Wow Rob, that turned out really nice! I’ve wondered if a nice color pamphlet might be a good idea. Do you have some info on the back like features and benefits of your service?

1 Like

Not trying to be a jerk, however I’m working on better flyers, cards and a website. FWIW I see that pic on the bottom right a lot. You’ve got it inverted

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hope you share the ones you come up with. Me I just never say a B2B post card and thought it would be worth the try.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Like I said above, I’m not trying to be a dick. The idea is good, you’ve just got a stock image.

1 Like

Great concept. If you have pics of you working on the glass that would be better. Ive tried post cards ad in the past with okay results for route work. Full page ad have way more effect.
I just wanted to add business cards work great to, the follow up is the keys to success with route route work.

Hope this helps @NYCROB

1 Like

Maybe you could tape a mint to the card. I haven’t systematically canvassed storefronts so I don’t really know what works, good luck!

2 Likes