Hello All!

I plan on it! I have a wife in school, house, dogs, etc, so I have to stay as long as I can while I build up the business.

1 Like

Come onā€¦knocking a guy who isnā€™t even around ? Thatā€™s pretty low. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I was . Great to see here.

Hey I try and stay out of this usually. But making fun of skip or anybody isnā€™t called for, especially when he isnā€™t here to defend himself. Two wrongs donā€™t make a right. Try and lead by example. Somebody makes fun of you let it roll off your shoulder and get on with it. Just my two cents ā€¦as always do as you like .

2 Likes

O well snap Iā€™m out of the loop I guess

Either way if he is here or not your comments werenā€™t needed.

As Luke saidā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry Luke, I know you good enough from other form posts that I have read that I know you are good natured so I was just poking back in fun. I shouldnā€™t have assumed you would know I was joking with you as well. I did find the meme rather funny. I can be sarcastic, but I donā€™t like actual confrontation or to offend others. Thanks for the welcome!

1 Like

Ya man no worries ! Welcome. If you have any questions let me know :sunglasses:

I see youā€™re brave enough to say something about him while he isnā€™t here :thinking:

Welcome to the forum. Thereā€™s lots of helpful info to be seen here, and a lot of experienced people willing to share what they learned the hard way.

Thanks Luke, I will!

Thanks, I have already learned alot!

Welcome! :snail:

Thanks!