Hello Forum Friends

I just want to let those of you who have been private messaging me know I am not ignoring you. I have not stepped onto the forum in a couple weeks.

I lost my father very recently and I had the wind knocked out of me pretty hard. So I am not in hiding, dead or blowing people off.

I hope you all are enjoying the long weekend and kickin arse with your marketing.

Talk to you soon

Paul

I don’t know you, but I am truly sorry about your loss.

Hey Paul

Glad your back man, I am sorry for your loss.

I am sorry for your loss.

Hey man, having lost a brother way too early…death sucks.

My Dad is one of my best friends and I will miss him big time if I out live him (which remains to be seen).

I truly am sorry for your loss man.

I’m sorry for your loss Paul.

I just lost one of my best friends a couple weeks ago, days before he was to get married. Death is always hard, especially when it’s somebody close to you.

Heal up best you can, and we’ll see you back here when you’re ready.

hey Paul, im really sorry for your loss. I myself went through the same thing you did about a decade ago. I was really close to my father and it killed me. I went through it again in some sorts when my wife lost her father a couple of years ago unexpectedly. One day at a time buddy. Ill keep you in prayer.

Sorry for your troubles paul.

I’m truly sorry for your loss.

I’m sorry for you loss Paul.

I am sure that he must have been a great man to have influenced you to be the kind of man you are. I am sorry for your loss.

You have my condolences Paul. Having lost my father 2 years ago I feel for you. I know things will never be back to “normal” but hopefully you can adjust w/ as little turmoil as possible.

Thanks guys, this means a lot to me.

August has literally been the worst month of my life. On Friday I ended the month with putting my 15 year old German Shepard down.

The good news is that August is behind me now and my mood has improved… along with a lot of other things. It is amazing what serious pain can do for the soul.

thanks for caring

Paul,

Sorry for your losses.