Hello from Maryland

Thanks Paul

I’ll send you his email. He’s good and reasonable.

Thanks Tony,
You seen to be a man I would like to keep in contact with, hope you don’t mind.

Happy to help if I can.

Thanks Tony, Emailed him

Welcome, Rick. Any relation to the relief pitcher from the 60’s and 70’s : Jack Aker?

Welcome aboard Rick!

My wife and I started up “officially” a little over a year ago (previously I had cleaned windows off and on throughout the years but with much focus or drive).

Anyway, best thing we did in our first year was direct mail to residential customers. The WCRA has lots of postcards that you can tweak to make your own. Also, the post office has their new Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) program which makes direct mail advertising even more affordable. There’s lots of threads on EDDM so I would read up on that. Also, I learned a valuable lesson- dont wait until you phone stops ringing to mail more. Strike while the iron’s hot!

As far as equipment goes,the other guys here are super knowledgeable and helpful.

I wish the best!

Thanks Dan,
If he is from the Virginia area it is a good possibility.

Welcome Rick! I get calls from Southern MD and can pass your way.

Hey Tony,
I wanted to write you again and tell you thanks for the hook up with Phillip. He has worked with me on my logo and he is very reasonable. I will be recommending him to anyone I meet that needs any graphics work done.

Would you have experience with roof cleaning products?

Rick

Glad it’s working well for you with Phil. Sorry but I haven’t done any roof cleaning.

Hi Rick, welcome aboard.I like the name and I like the colors youve used. Good luck, looking forward to your posts

Hi Sharen,

I was beginning to wonder if the logo was eye catching… I appreciate the feed back.