Hello from new hampshire

howdy from imperial cleaning services in rumney nh, i have been cleaning windows and just about every thing else for 27 years now.i went out on my own about 7 years ago offering window cleaning,gutter cleaning,power washing,spider web removal, and a few other services and love what i do. i’m not much of a forum talker but i wanted to see whats going on with the other guys out there and maybe give some tips to others in need and learn some new things myself. i hope all is well with you all and that we will all be busy this year!.

Welcome!
That’s what this forum is all about!
Learning & Sharing
Sharing & Learning
Enjoy doing both!

METTLER MAINTENANCE
Cleaning Services
www.SLOcleanwindows.com
Pismo Beach, Ca

Welcome to WCR !!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

thanks guys, gearing up for a new con. job on mon. 4 feet of snow on ground fun fun!!

[MENTION=38904]windmill[/MENTION], welcome, my neighbor from the upside-down Vermont… :smiley:

Welcome to our international community! Although you live and work in my backyard. I am sure you have been enjoying the chat here.

Henry

thank’s for all the welcome’s guys.i grew up in laconia but had to get out of that mess.most of my work is on the lakes so i don’t think i will be in your way!.