Hello! I do commercial route work exclusively

I started alone a did exclusively residential. The only commercial I do now is from my website and current customer referrals.

Hey are you willing to tell me your trick. I do mostly residential and would like to get more storefronts.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

If you see a dirty store front just walk in an ask for the owner or manager . Let them know you service other store fronts in the area an if there interested in having there windows maintained by your company. Have your price ready before you talk to him for the type of service you want to offer write it down on the back of your card an hand it to him. If he says no thanks offer him a free cleaning ( if its a big job I don’t usually offer free cleanings) then when your done just say ok you got my card if you change your mind don’t hesitate to call. If you get no call stop back again in a month or two, and don’t forget his name. “Just checking in with you to see if you change your mind about cleaning your windows they got dirty again” if its no again hey you tried move on.