HELP! Streaks on storefront windows too high to do by hand

South Carolina. The hard rubber is too hard for the cold for sure. In my opinion humidity also impacts the rubber, as I’ve seen people liking the razor red that is so hard in Florida. I’m still experimenting too as I’ve only been at this 4 years. I just thought I’d throw that in as comments like that really helped me when I started. You never know who will read this. Good discussion!

If the glass is not so scorching hot it’ll crack if something cold is slapped up on there then put ice in your bucket of water that’s helped me tremendously when I’ve got really hot windows that have to clean should add another 5 to 10 seconds for you to squeegee the glass and when you dunk your mop (assuming it’s outside glass) don’t wring it out, just slip it up on the windows.

I’m writing from my phone and the screen isn’t dynamic so I can edit the top, so I’ll rewrite it here.
If the glass is not so scorching hot that’s something cold would crack it then put ice in your bucket of water.

I’ve also done jobs like that real early in the morning at the crack of dawn before it gets too toasty.

I recommend using Sansco Window Cleaning Concentrate and ammonia 50/50. It’s a low sudsing formula and the wetting agent is in the soap. This has served me well for 27+ years. Great coverage and solid glide.