HELP URGENT huge residential, French pane glass

There are 7 panes per window, each pane is a cut up the cluster is the entire window.
so for that WINDOW are u charging $20?

The reason I am being so specific is that if you are really charging $20 per pane then honestly I wouldn’t expect any of your quotes to ever be accepted, if you really expect to get $180 for 1 window for a general clean… are you expecting that window to take you 3 hours?
If I am misunderstanding you, my bad, if not you really need to work on a REAL pricing structure.

Lol no way man I’m not charging $180 a window, give me some credit here I’m not that big of a noob! But I’m charging $20 a window then if that’s the case. I guess I don’t understand the term cut up.

Cut ups…

Extreme cut ups…

1 Like

What the… I’m glad I don’t live in an area with cut ups.

2 Likes

Add screens and 50 year old storms and that looks like my first house I quoted over the phone! Live and learn…and cry a little, too.

5 Likes

I’d keep driving by, f that mess.

1 Like

I think Hippies built it. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

2 Likes

4 Likes

HAHA…Yea, I have a 1200 square foot home, how much would that be? :wink:

1 Like

It’s a good bit of money but look at his house it should be a lot of money. A great man once said “with great power comes great responsibility” if you but a million dollar home don’t expect ghetto prices. You name the $3000 sound right

1 Like

It is impossible to tell because square foot only tells you the walking area. I need to know the length width and height, otherwise the cubic footage, to give you a price.

The impossible part is this scenario -
Two houses, both 3500 sq ft, one has 20 windows, the other has 37 windows; one has casements with filthy tracks and frames, one has double hungs with moderate dirt in the tracks.

How people can give a price for cleaning windows by sq ft is beyond me.

2 Likes

Normally I’d charge $3500 each house ($1/sqft) but if you got 2 houses I’ll give you a super half off special only $3500 for both homes! Buy one get one free. How could you pass up such savings? You will be losing money by not hiring us!

1 Like

What if it’s all glass when you get there? Or what do you charge for say a 1500sq ft house with 10 double hungs? $1500?

1 Like

rediculous.

1 Like

I’ve tried just throwing ball park numbers over the phone by square footage and customers reply like I’m stupid. Square footage is the floor space not the walls.

1 Like