Hey

Got a call to do a quote today. When there chatting up the owner she mentioned that she had two other bids.
One bid ALOT lower than mine and the other is from a cleaner called sparks on groupon (again lower than my bid)
While explaining “The Truth” to her she mentioned that the groupon cleaners
"guaranteed" their work for 2 months and would “comeback” And reclean her windows if they got redirtied during this time.
They told her they apply a solution that sheds water and dirt.
The only thing I know of is rainx
Anyone heard of any products like this ?
Not for me to use, but to just look up for my knowledge
And by the way.
She hired us.
Thanks
Pax

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

She hired you because you’re not selling your soul for a window cleaning job

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central Massachusetts

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

• guarenting the work is just another marketing tactic to get the job
  • protective solution can be any product like rainx or mr hardwater etc…but this also is just a marketing tactic to get the job.

all the shady marketing strategies that you see companys make on tv/newspaper/infomercials are coming into the small business industry.

A couple threads over, [MENTION=12488]shinebright[/MENTION] claims to have some magic sauce, but won’t tell anybody.

But magic gumbo won’t make drip/turn marks go away.

Rainx or a produce similar…(its all the same…made for car windshield not home or business glass)

Congrats!

Rainx or a produce similar…(its all the same…made for car windshield not home or business glass)

Congrats!

Perhaps thats why you got the job…

Her fella is out of town working long hours, earning good money, she wants to see some strapping lads at her windows (and the costs doesn’t really matter)…

Take some Diet Coke with you :wink:

:cool: