Honest opinion is this cool?

1 Like

Someone got their hands on a drone…

1 Like

What is the target audience, far too long for a customer to watch, but seems that’s who it was geared towards.

Were you high pressure cleaning those gutters?

2 Likes

I’m a bit speechless. Is that a commercial?

1 Like

honestly everyone keeps asking for a demo graph but it was just screwing around . I just want to feel cool. my analytics as far as local like it

Just wanted to say thank you to window cleaning resource in Cali.

1 Like

I am not sure if I would advertise using a Turbo - Tip for Power washing gutters and siding. Is that typical procedure for your company ?

2 Likes

Do NOT smoke before watching👌🏼

2 Likes

So hows it going? Has the video been helpful for you?

Honestly the biggest change was for me was taking your advise earlier. I had to dump the site I had been working on for months and learn how to do word press virtually over night. This I Feel has been the catalyst… I had done many other things in combination with the video and rebuild and all in all it has been helpful and a great learning experience. My ranking is most definitely better.Albeit we are in between seasons so true test this spring. Starting to see the chessboard with a little better clarity.Thank you for your advise.
Brian

If I’m a casual passerby, I have no clue what I’m watching .

If I’m a casual who knows what I’m watching, I think it’s way too overboard for what you’re doing.

If I’m a business owner who is less successful than you, I don’t like the video and don’t see how it helps you.

If I’m a business owner who’s as successful as you, I see ways it could be valuable and provide specific feedback.

If I’m a window cleaner with aspirations to start a business, I applaud you and root for you no matter what because I love the example you’re setting.

2 Likes

I like that man. Too cool.

1 Like

:fist: :raised_hands:

Should be way shorter!!!

I’m a window cleaner and photographer so of course I enjoyed watching it. Very cool for me.

2 Likes

I love it!

Two things though…

Get a waypoint plotting app to cut down on the jerky-ness of the drone footage. I use Red Waypoint Pro. I think is was like $20 in the Google Play store, but it really makes a huge difference.

Also, be careful with that footage. If you are flying the UAV (drone) as a recreational pilot, you can get a pretty good fine for using it for commercial purposes, which you need a part 107 license for.

That includes shooting footage for your own company. The FAA is putting our hard earned theft by taxation dollars to work by trolling Youtube and social media channels looking for people that are doing this.

Yeah, I know , it sucks. I’m currently sitting on a bunch of awesome footage that I’, afraid to use. I may try for my Part 107 license this winter.

1 Like

Thanks bro I think your right

Thanks man.I took them all down. I’ll have to learn more about it first. thanks again

1 Like

This app is dope dude.

1 Like